To promote respect for the worth and dignity of all human life, including the lives of the unborn from the moment of conception, the disabled, and the elderly until their natural death.
WHAT WE DO.
- Teens for Life groups in high schools, homeschools, and churches
- Speech Contest for 10th, 11th, and 12th grades
- Art Contest for high school students
- Essay Contests for 7th through 12th grade students
- Annual Celebrate Life Dinner, attended by hundreds of students and adults every year
- Urban Outreach—in cooperation with Indiana Right to Life
- Educational newsletter distributed to over 26,000 homes
- Annual Pro-Life Collegiate Scholarship
- Speakers Bureau which provides speakers free of charge to schools, churches, etc.
- Provide Brochures, videos, and various pro-life materials through our educational booths at Indiana State Fair, Black Expo, and many other fairs/exhibits
- Internship program for high school and college students
- March for Life in Washington, D.C. – sponsorship of students buses
- Memorial Service for the Unborn